DREAMING

Monday, June 06, 2011

COTTON SHAWL by Hijab Edge | ASYMMETRIC HOODIE by Liz Lange Maternity |
MAXI DRESS by Karita | SALMON SOCKS by Sox Galeri 


Color blocking is what I love recently :D I am so much excited about the upcoming few days, cus I'm gonna spend it with 'a special guest'. I haven't met this person since last February, so this is gonna be fun with several days studying and most days outing, heheheh. It's June, isn't it? people here says it's the month of holidays. For me, it is not entirely holiday, I still need to study, but holiday is holiday, enhancing the 'having fun' frequency is a must! :D

so, HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY EVERYONE!!!

You Might Also Like

5 sweetness

  1. lia. this is sweet..
    plus, you look much mature liaa. baguus aku suka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is too cute!! :)

    Love your pink scarf/shawl

    http://muslimahmatters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mbak nichan: Makasiiih :)
    @Rabia:Thanks for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaii lia.. i really like your scarf, envy yours... :D
    kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. duhh.. shawlnyaa *ngiler

    style kamu tambah cantiiiikkkk.. me likeyyy :))

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images