Last Saturday Night

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

*oily face* Salam, girls, how are you? how's your day going? Good I hope :) Last saturday, finally, I had a chance to have a walk with Isma


orange tops | borrow from dad
plaid blazer | (local brand)
skirt | U2
my 'favorite' slingbag | guchi (local brand)


Well, most of the things I wore here are 'treasures' I admit. But, what do you think of Isma's outfit? I think her skirt is my favorite. Let these photos tell you how it went :) and also, please leave some words :* jazakallah.

You Might Also Like

5 sweetness

  1. love the style both of you :)


    http://raia-mywardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu'alaikum...visit this blog for first n am just into it...i have followed u...just feel free to follback...
    saya juga sering ke jogja, hopefully we can meet and have chit-chat someday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam...
    Simple but lovely, just like your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam..
    Hai, salam kenal
    Simpel tapi sangat lovely, hehe seperti nama blognya ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images