LIA LOOKS: 'Shea Rasol' The Label

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

This is the post that I've been holding in for quite sometimes and I'm excited to finally publish it and share it to all of you! If you are following my Instagram you must've known that recently I received a lovely cream colored with a heart on top package from KL and the sender is none other than the famous Malaysian fashion blogger, Shea Rasol!


Shea Rasol (you know her!) has recently launched her very own fashion label named after herself, Shea Rasol, and her debut collection was called 'Enchanting Eid' that spoils us with them yummy pastel colors coming in six lovely designs that you can choose to which one suits your style the most.


She gave me a hard time to choose one that I like best cos actually I like them all, how can I not? I mean, look at 'em! But well, I get to order one for myself and long story short, Rosea is home! Lemme tease you more by how Rosea prettify my look to an iftaar dinner last Sunday.

photo by @ridhadyda
Dress | Shea Rasol
Cotton Scarf | Karita Muslim Square
Shoes | Calliope

The dresses material is Japanese cotton, which is silky to the touch, but it's as cool as ever (no.1 fabric requirement for tropical babes like me, lol). I walk around in this dress very comfortably, it's slightly thick but flows perfectly. The best part of each dress is they have their own unique details. They are also, absolutely, wudhu friendly for they have buttons/zipper on each sleeves.

What made me choose Rosea is I love how it looked like I'm wearing two pieces instead of one! ryt? and I like how it fits both formal and casual occasion. I am so gonna wear it again for silaturrahim this Syawal, inshaAllah. Best Ramadan gift ever, thank you, Shea!

It's not too late to get yours one for Eid! Because they generously throw out 10% discount on all items this Ramadan. Do visit their Instagram account to not miss their update, or drop by to their webshop this instant on www.shearasol.com because they do ship worldwide! 

Oh, we're finally here at the grand finale, the last 10 days of Ramadan, may Allah bestow His blessings on you, gives us strength and accept all our prayers, Ameen.

Love, Lia.

You Might Also Like

8 sweetness

  1. They looks yummy. Cantik sekali... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.. cantik sekali. Baru aja aku buka shearasol.com terus blogwalking ke blog Lia..
    bajuss, cantiik..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress-nya bagus! Di Indonesia di jual ngga?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lia! Blogwalking dan ketemu deh disini. Nice post and nice dress, cantik banget. Oiya salam kenal ya, aku hasna, baru mulai aktif blog nih, semoga aku bisa konsisten kayak kamu ya li wihiii :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cakep banget dressnya Shea Rasol, Liaaaa!!! How lucky you are XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images