LIA LOOKS: About Sky Blue

Wednesday, August 26, 2015


Some of you may have known about this, if someone asks me about what's the most adorable color in the world, I would say, sky blue. I've been adoring this color ever since I was a toddler. I even got all my stationaries in all blue. As a little girl, my parents even wondered why I was crazy for a blue colored teddy bear when other girls would ask for the normal one, haha. Even still, even now, I would say, sky blue.

ps. I love the layering effect of this cardigan!

Scarf | DIY-Cotton scarf
Cardigan | @Kichi_Lovlistyle (Instagram Shop)
Skirt Karita
Bag Something Borrowed
Sandal | VINCCI 


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

7 sweetness

  1. Halo Lia, ini pertama kalinya aku mampir sini. Soft blue keliatan matching banget di kamu, mungkin karena udah suka sejak masih kecil ya, haha. Lihat skirtnya dari Karita jadi inget udah lama nggak ke sana :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What camera do you use for your outfit photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outer & skirtnya menggoda bikin kepengen beliii XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love your cardigan, sis. <3 ahhhh. so pretty your outfit. i miss dressing up. these days, ive just stayed at home. T_T


    Kai, www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images