Twenty Three, Officially

Wednesday, October 07, 2015


Salam! Today October 7th, 2015 is a big day because I'm officially 23, alhamdulillah, and I'm always sharing the same birthday with my hometown, Jogja! I'm feeling so special like the whole town is celebrating for me, haha. Sugeng Tanggap Warsa Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat ingkang kaping 259, semoga semakin ngangenin. Thanks to all of you for always taking care of me by following my posts (I mean, my OOTDs, lol) and please keep me in your dua. Stay healthy, stay stylish! xx.

Love, Lia.

Shades | from Hongkong
Bag | ZALORA
Shoes | VINCCI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photographed by: @ridhadyda from Erdha Photography
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

4 sweetness

  1. Sharing same birthdate with yoour city? How cool is that! XD
    Happy birthday Lia, I wish you cheerful, healthy, succesful and blessful years ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makin cantik aja kakaak.. ga nyantai banget cantiknya, looknya, fotonya, semuanyaa
    happy belated birthday dear little sister.. semoga selalu dalam lindungan Allah yaaa :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and I really love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images