LIA LOOKS: Blamica a.k.a Black Maxi Cape

Saturday, December 19, 2015


I've got myself covered in layers these past few weeks. The weather is just demanding to dress up long and thick to keep my body heat normal. Rain falls heavily everyday and I've been praying to Allah for everything I need to acquire and for the health of people around me.
Since 2016 is just 10 days away, I can't stop recite Alhamdulillah for the life I have right now. If it wasn't because of Allah, I won't be writing this post to you right now. So, make the rest of 2015 meaningful to you, and make our time useful for others, InshaAllah.
I sincerely thank you all for always reading and following my posts. I know I'm no perfect in any ways, I'm just trying my best to grow to be a better person, and thanks for being with me along the way. I hope you enjoy being here, and please keep me always in your du'a. THANK YOU!

With lotsa love,
Lia 

You Might Also Like

2 sweetness

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images