LIA LOOKS: Boho Sweet

Wednesday, February 10, 2016


Scarf & Top | Karita
Skirt | @Eileen_Attic (Insta Shop)
Bag & Shoes | @LenkaMoslemWear (InstaShop)

Got a package from Lenka Moslem Wear Indonesia and I was like, jumping happily when I saw these cutesies. Super duper cute genuine leather lace up heels and sling bag. I am not exaggerating, the heels is beyond comfy, like very much comfortable running in it, the most comfortable heels I ever had, I feel no pain at all, and the design is definitely cute, kan?

I pair 'em up with the cute boho pattern skirt from Eileen Attic as usual, no need to explain more because Eileen Attic's collections are always my favorite, really. I color-sync-ed the top and scarf to make them shoes and bag on point, plus bold red lips to freshen up the whole look. Well, that's my weekend Boho Sweet look :)

You Might Also Like

3 sweetness

  1. Love your style Amalia! Would love it if you checked out my blog too! Sending all my love from London, UK!

    zahrasadventures.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how can you look so pretty in white scarf? White is a tricky colour for hijab but you sure pulled it off!

    Tia,

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images