LIA LOOKS: Pastel Purple Polkadots

Sunday, May 24, 2015


Salam!
Hi, it's me again, wearing one of the Eileen Attic's collections, so far so favo! They're made of high quality materials, finest fabrics, easy to style, and super comfy for daily occasions! This time around, I wear the polkadots scuba pleated skirt in pastel purple, they came out in four other pretty colors, aaaargh if only they all belong to me! I dont usually wear bright color sweet printed things, but this one is definitely hard to resist! I mean, look at them dots, look at the color, I'm in luuv! I definitely recommend you to get yours! LOL~
Have a nice day!

Tops | Bellos_ID (Insta shop; @bellos_id)
Skirt | Eileen Attic (Insta shop; @eileen_attic)
Bag | Zalora
Shoes | Calliope

You Might Also Like

2 sweetness

  1. So happy to read your blog today haha, it's so good! The perks of blogwalking~

    thetwistedmoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images