It's Autumn, Baby!

Monday, November 16, 2015


No, actually we don't have autumn here in Indonesia. It's just that the rain is finally falling after a long dry summer for the past few months, even worse some places like the northern parts of Indonesia and Malaysia are suffering from the smokey haze. But I suppose things are getting better now, Alhamdulillah.

I recently dig up my rainy season wardrobe, and end up having a total neoprene look today. I choose pastels to brighten up the gloomy weather, and the neoprene top and skirt just did a good job in keeping me warm the whole day. I opted platform sandals for I need to walk a lot today, and you know how comfy it would be. Plus, add matching socks for the finishing touch and keeping me a lot warmer!

Neoprene Top & Skirt | Eileen Attic
Bag | Something Borrowed from ZALORA
Socks | SOKA Indonesia

You Might Also Like

1 sweetness

Leave your thoughts below.

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images